News & Updates

Covid-19 Update

We appreciate your patience with this very fluid situation. Our first priority will be the safety of your children. We are working with state and county officials to determine the optimal way serve the community this summer. A final decision on camps for 2020 will be announced no later than June 1st.

Refunds or future credits will be available for ANYONE (even if there are camps this year). We will announce the process and time-frame for the refunds no later than June 1st.

Have an Immediate Question?

Please email