Players who have attended camp will know Coach Coop. Jason “Coop” Conley is a former professional Basketball player who played for Stu Vetter in high school. Coop helps develop young players both on and off the court. For players looking to further develop their skills including dribbling, passing, shooting, footwork and basketball IQ through one on one training fill out the short form below or call Coop at 240-460-6390.
About Jason "Coop" Conley
- Was the first freshmen in NCAA history to lead NCAA in scoring at 29.3 points per game
- Played for VMI and University of Missouri
- Sourthern Conference player of the year
- Big 12 first team all-academic
- Played professionally in Germany, Finland, Romania, and Austria